3/25/11

Who is Jared Jeffries?

Hey, everybody. The name Jared Jeffries come up a lot on this podcast. That's me.

I wrote the series and play Spencer Marx. I also do a lot of other stuff like writing, performing, and recording the music, directing, recording, editing, and mixing the rest of the show, etc. Basically, if it isn't listed in the credits, it's probably a job I did.

I am a comedy writer/actor/improvisor in Chicago. I perform at iO with the best team in the world, Inkling. I also am half of a show (with Emily Harpe) called Boyfriend/Girlfriend. And half of the sketch duo Jeffrey Jeffries. I post writing sporadically at http://jaredjeffries.blogspot.com

I'm a proud alum of Ball State University where I learned a lot of the skills I use on this show.




Be sure to check out the CAST/CREW page to see the whole creative group of people who have lended their time and talents to the show.